"Greenhouse Effect," 20" x 30"
Limited Edition Archival Print.
15" x 25" (image size), 20" x 30" (paper size)
• Giclee Print on 300gsm 100% cotton paper
• Signed, titled, and numbered by hand
• Limited Edition of 10 (of each size)
• Image size is listed. Paper size is larger (1.5" white border on all sides)
• Archival ink (tested to 100 years with 0 fading)
• Rolled in acid-free tissue and shipped in a tube
• These prints were designed to fit in a standard 20” x 30” frame (without a mat)! The 2.5” white paper border will be visible, along with the handwritten signature/title/edition line at the bottom.
• Rolled in an acid-free plastic sleeve and shipped in a tube.
Canadian-born Amy Shackleton is a professional visual artist - a skilled urban landscape painter with an inventive technique embracing gravity. Inspired by her travels, Shackleton’s work explores the conflicting relationships between humanity and the environment by depicting an uncertain future where cities blend with nature. She draws upon the real-life urgency regarding climate change (demonstrated in extreme global weather events) and uses visual art to question the future direction – be it utopian or apocalyptic. Renowned for the deliberate absence of human life, her work has been recognized and acknowledged by arts professionals.
The artwork is sold in perfect condition.
Includes signed certificate of authenticity.
Equipped with gallery wire on the back for easy installation.
Learn more about Shipping and more at Buyer’s FAQ.